4 ways to make your skin look great!
We all like to look and feel our best, I found that if I do the following four things, I get compliments on how good I look.
Today I was walking through BJ’s just shopping when a lady came up to me and asked me what I use on my face. I am sure I looked at here kind of funny. I was wondering if she was going to introduce me to a new product to make your skin look better.
I answered that I don’t really use anything on my face. Just a little lotion and mascara. She was astonished. Your skin looks really good. Is that really all you use? She asked me. I told her that’s all. She again told me I looked great before walking on.
What did I do when I got home? I went to the mirror to see what my skin looks like. I guess I take it for granted. Other than a few freckles and a couple of age spots, it does look pretty good.
It reminded me of the time a couple of years ago, less than a week after I started using this system for weight loss and healthy aging. I met a friend of mine one evening and she asked me what I had done to my skin. She just kept going on about how good it looked and whatever I was doing, I should keep doing.
Our skin is the largest organ in our body. If that is improving I can only imagine what is happening on the parts I cannot see.
So here is the list:
- Use the system I use for healthy aging and weight loss: It’s a super nutritional cleansing system that really works. In other words eat good, clean foods, get plenty of protien.
- Drink plenty of water. Water cleanses and nourishes all of our cells making them more healthy.
- Wash your face in the morning and again at night before bed.
- Apply a moisturizer of some kind. I mostly just use the Melaleuca Renew lotion because I keep a large pump bottle on the counter in the bathroom.
- Bonus tip. Get the right amount of sleep. (I seldom accomplish this one, I have heard it really helps!)
That’s it! For beautiful skin every day, get plenty of nutritious clean food, Drink lots of water, wash your face, moisturize and sleep!
admin January 12, 2017 Health, Lifestyle, Nutrition