4 ways to make your skin look great!
Today I was walking through BJ’s just shopping when a lady came up to me and asked me what I use on my face. I am sure I looked at here kind of funny. I was wondering if she was going to introduce me to a new product to make your skin look better.
I answered that I don’t really use anything on my face. Just a little lotion and mascara. She was astonished. Your skin looks really good. Is that really all you use? She asked me. I told her that’s all. She again told me I looked great before walking on.
What did I do when I got home? I went to the mirror to see what my skin looks like. I guess I take it for granted. Other than a few freckles and a couple of age spots, it does look pretty good.
It reminded me of the time a couple of years ago, less than a week after I started using this system for weight loss and healthy aging. I met a friend of mine one evening and she asked me what I had done to my skin. She just kept going on about how good it looked and whatever I was doing, I should keep doing.
Our skin is the largest organ in our body. If that is improving I can only imagine what is happening on the parts I cannot see.
So here is the list:
- Use the system I use for healthy aging and weight loss: It’s a super nutritional cleansing system that really works. In other words eat good, clean foods, get plenty of protien.
- Drink plenty of water. Water cleanses and nourishes all of our cells making them more healthy.
- Wash your face in the morning and again at night before bed.
- Apply a moisturizer of some kind. I mostly just use the Melaleuca Renew lotion because I keep a large pump bottle on the counter in the bathroom.
- Bonus tip. Get the right amount of sleep. (I seldom accomplish this one, I have heard it really helps!)
That’s it! For beautiful skin every day, get plenty of nutritious clean food, Drink lots of water, wash your face, moisturize and sleep!